Sunday, May 8, 2011

I wish..

I wish I had a job. I wish I would have saved up instead of being a irresponsible spender. I wish I could of kept my car and drove it out here instead of selling it. I wish my mother would drop her issue and text me back when I say happy mothers day. I wish my hair wasn't damaged from the tiny bit if heat I put on it
. I wish my cable would cut back on. I wish it wasnt so damn hot in this state! I wish it would rain. I wish my husband would act right. I wish electricity was free. I wish had a live in Mexican food chef. I wish I didn't have to steal cable and I could have directv. I wish everyone would at least understand English. I wish I could have had more fun in highschool. J wish I would have focused more in highschool and made better grades. Lemme stop its getting out of control. If only wishes came true dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment