Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whoa..

So yesterday I logged onto my OLD myspace and saw some of the old messages between me and my ex. WHOA. How could I have been so used and played and sprung and just EW. I was like obsessed with him and he would just reply to my paragraph messages with one and a half sentences that just says a little of nothing. I had old messages between me and girls telling me about how he was cheating and not claiming to be with me and the message after that would be me telling them off for lieing when we would get back together. I looked SO STUPID. I couldnt believe my eyes lol. But it made me feel good about myself because I noticed how stupid I looked and I felt smarter. I felt like I was looking into a nieve you girls life shaking my head wishing I could tell her some advice. But I didnt need to because I know better now. Kudos to me because I have a man who loves me that I dont have to fight with him constantly.. check his phone.. cry for him to pretend he cares.. beg to stop ignoring me. He would never ignore me and if I cry he is ready to kill what/whoever is the reason for the tears. Yea we fight but not for anything serious.. WERE MARRIED, ofcourse we argue.. but about the lack of blanket and who used up all the hot water lol. THAT is my love.. I dont know what kind of life I would be living if I was still with the past. Thank God for my present and future (:

No comments:

Post a Comment