Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother may I ?

Sooo due to the fact my roommate proved to be a stage one crack whore, we moved BACK to the Bay with my mother-in-law. I cant deal with that kind of unstableness. I think that may have been the reason I was so stressed out. I was worried that I was gonna have to pick up more slack then I originally was gonna be responsible for because she had no drive what so ever. First off, she had NO intention on getting a job. If she did she sure fooled me. She NEVER went job hunting and when she gets on a computer its only to go on Facebook. Like really? Get serious. Secondly, She had got her car towed and  needed to go to court because it was a CRIMINAL TICKET with FIVE violations. She didnt go so she had a warrant for her arresst. That means.. If she gets taken in, I will be soely responsible for all the bills. NO THANK YOU. So before it got to that point I did what I had to do to save myself and my future. I got my name OFF the lease and moved to Cali. Now out here it is indeed about 300 dollars more expenive to live. So we plan to stack our money and when we can put a hefty down payment on a apartment OF OUR OWN, we will move back.

Thats the plan for now. We will see how it goes. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment