Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Hubby

I want the white iPhone. My husbands gonna get it for me after I sell my currant one with the broken screen.. (: yay me! He is a really good supporter and I know he loves me he just has a lot of growing up to do. We both do. He says he's not gonna let me give up on us.. Lucky for him I dont wanna let go of our marriage and prove everyone right. That and the fact I know he is a good person and CAN do what I'm asking for is enough for me to stick through this. Love is not.

I always say love isnt enough. When I say that I mean love isnt a valid excuse for alot of things. If a man beats you, love isnt enough to get him to stop. If a man cheats loves isnt enought to get him to be faithful. So love isnt enough to make me stay anywhere I'm not happy. Sorry its tough love. So in order to make this work he would have to say quite more then "but/because I love you" because my response will almost always be "thats not enough".. I love myself to much let love be enough (:

Thankfully I dont have to worry about cheating and stuff like that. I just dont like to argue. Especially with a 20 year old guy. All that consists of is low blows to try to hurt the other person because ur mad. Thats why we need to grow up. We chose to get married so we have to do it together as a we I guess lol

No comments:

Post a Comment