Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have a job!?

Kinda but not yet. I got the offer at Ross (bear with me its a job) but they were supposed to email me the new hire paper work and havent yet =/.. Life is just really ugh right now. Husbands working and thats the only shed of light we have in this life right now.. Today we found out that the girl that we sold our car too got in an accident and WE are responsible for the damage because her bitch ass lied and said my husband was driving. Thats 950.58 that we dont have. So she has a choice. She can give us the money.. or the car. I'm not paying for a car that I dont have so we will either get the money or the car. Husbands working on that. Otherwise I'm taking her ass to court for identity theft because the pictures a little bigger then I can draw for you right now. Other then that nothing "bad" has really been happening. Husband has been getting alot of stuff taken care of so I'm happy about that.

I think I'm gonna continue my job hunt tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment