Sunday, June 26, 2011

UGH!

I'm so bloated. Everyday after I eat ANYTHING I get so bloated and fat and literally look like I'm 4 months prego or something wtf I hate it. And its after ANYTHING I eat like I can have three chips and all of a sudden I'm the size of a COW ): it really sucks man.

I miss my bestfriend. She made a blog about me but it doesnt make me feel better about missing her. I feel like we should still be in contact be it letters, aim, email, anything but she just ugh idk. I understand long distance relationships but not long distance noncommunicating relationships.. what gives ):

I want some candy and I've wanted some candy for the longest but because my husband hasnt deposited her check I havent been able to buy any

WTF WHY MEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. do you have n aim my love and omg lettes would be so cute and fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. @with.love.la I just made one (: foreverbblake is the username

    ReplyDelete