Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hi my name is Brittani (:

Did I even mention that? I think I might have but I'm not sure which is why I'm saying it again!
I'm 5'2 1/2 (literally.. not pretend)
I'm 20 years old and 13 days younger then my husband (:
Even tho my family has like disowned me I'm a big family person and LOVE being around family
Thus I live with my mother and sister in law and we plan to get a bigger house and become roomies *yeah!
I get mad when I feel like I'm not being heard
I avoid problems.. its easier then facing them face it.
Teaching is what I want to do with my life.. just gotta figure out how to get that started
I owe Chabot and Laney college money and cant go to either till I pay one or the other lol FML
I laugh really  hard about the stupidest things
I cant picture myself actually maturing =)
I want lots of kids, then 2 boys, then 3 girls, then lots again.. idk we'll see
I have 4 tattoos (: one needs to be fixed BIG TIME
I love to paint my nails as well as get them done
I am very emotional
I'm obsessed with prego people 0_o
Disrespect is my biggest pet peeve and I hate grown people who act like they're 18 girl please act like a woman you have kids my age
I keep it real 100% of the time
No one is alowed to mistreat me if I'm aware of them doing so
I love old people (:
I hate old people abuse *pick on someone ur own size!

Thats just me (;

No comments:

Post a Comment